At Resistant we would like to thank you for your continued support and patronage over these unprecedented times. In preparation for the reopening of some businesses, Resistant are keen to ensure that the health, safety and well-being of our employees, visitors and others remain a top priority. We have set in place an operation procedures guide to keep our staff and visitors safe.
Here at Resistant we would like to thank you for your continued support and patronage over these unprecedented times. As the government begins to reopen sections of construction, we anticipate a rise in visitors within our premises. In preparation for this, Resistant are keen to ensure that the health, safety and well-being of our employees, visitors and others remain a top priority.
As a result, Resistant have been preparing a safe operating procedures guide to ensure a safe working environment for all of us. Our procedures include:
• Place your order with us by telephone or email.
• When arriving in for a collection, please reverse your lorry into the yard. If you are travelling by car, we have allocated visitor parking spaces on the right.
• We have limited the contact between our visitors and staff, but you may still need to visit the operations manager located beside the dispatch office.
– Our operations manager will meet and greet you outside at a safe 2m distance.
– We have also prepared sanitisers and gloves at your disposal.
•We have reduced the amount of paperwork.
– Some collections may require additional paperwork to be completed. Please use the disposable gloves and pen provided or bring your own to complete any additional documents.
– The visitor dispatch office can be used to complete documentation. Please note the glass participation has now been sealed for your protection and only 1 person will be allowed in at a time to adhere to social distancing.
• A member of staff will communicate with the forklift operator. This will limit the contact between you and our staff.
• Our member(s) of staff will help load your order.
• Please ensure that you are a safe distance away from the forklift operator, when securing your vehicle.
• These precautions are taken to ensure the safety of our staff, visitors and others.
We thank you for your cooperation.
We also provide fixing guides for installation and other downloadable documents for additional information from installing our boards to specifying your project. We strive to launch remote online training materials with instructional videos to come.
We all have a real responsibility to keep ourselves and each other safe. We encourage you and your team to contact us by telephone or email with any concerns that you may have.
With Kindest Regards,
Resistant Building Products.